The Colour Blue operates through three modes of service provision: at the individual level, through self-agency methods; at the group level, through people-to-people networks; and at the professional level, through specialized services.
- Promote and encourage the use of personal resource tools which may facilitate and contribute to coping strategies for those facing mental health challenges.
- Encourage participation in, and provide safe spaces for therapeutic, community-based, creative and innovative platforms, networks and support groups for those who have experienced, or are currently battling mental health illnesses.
- Broaden our database for specialized services. Our network includes psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists and counselors in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
- Establish a referral mechanism for individuals, or their family and friends on a case-by-case basis to ensure highest quality of care.
- Enable one-on-one and group therapy sessions in private, accessible spaces with qualified professionals.
- Provide capacity building and mentorship trainings to promote and support mental health in workplaces, institutions families or groups.